Logi Info is a business analytics platform that gives technology professionals the flexibility to quickly customize, embed, and extend self-service analytic applications for any number of users in a governed way. Customers include organizations of all sizes across a variety of use cases.
Logi Info apps deliver analytical experiences tailored to the unique skills and needs of individuals within the organization, from dashboards and reports to highly interactive data exploration and visual analytics.
Platform enhancements are available. For example, Self-Service Reporting allows business users to author dashboards and reports without the help of IT. This option is customizable and embeddable within any application. DataHub addresses concerns around data performance and preparation by connecting to multiple sources, caching data for high-performance, and preparing the data in intuitive ways. According to the vendor, this helps users deliver efficient reporting and analysis that doesn’t affect their transactional systems. Logi Info Discovery provides business users with an exploratory environment to ask questions of their data and quickly visualize new insights with a powerful recommendation engine that suggests best-fit visualizations, which can be embedded into any application.
Logi Info Features
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Windows App
- Live Connection to External Data
- Snapshot of External Data
- OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- Cloudera Hadoop
- Hortonworks Hadoop
- HP Vertica
- Google Analytics
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Customizable dashboards
- Report Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Drill-down analysis
- Formatting capabilities
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Output Raw Supporting Data
- Report Delivery Scheduling
Data Discovery and Visualization Features
Data Discovery and Visualization is the analysis of multiple data sources in a search for pattern and outliers and the ability to represent the data visually.
- Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Role-Based Security Model
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
- Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
Mobile Capabilities Features
Support for mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Responsive Design for Web Access
- Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile