Invantive’s free Query Tool provides users with real-time Operational Intelligence (OI) across their entire enterprise. The free Query Tool provides access to the user’s real-time data warehouse and databases running on MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM DB2/UDB or elsewhere. This enables users to store, organize and locate their operational data quickly. The optional repository, provided by Invantive Producer, allows users to transfer, assemble, integrate, store and access data from multiple sources. With the Invantive Query tool users will have all their company’s operational data available on demand. The Query Tool empowers users to execute queries, capture and analyze data and create business reports. It does not matter where the data has been stored as database administrators will be able to recover, edit, save, import and export the data to Microsoft Excel and XPS, Adobe PDF, SQL and CSV.
Invantive Query Tool Features
BI Platform Features
- Administration via Windows App
- Live Connection to External Data
- Snapshot of External Data
- In-memory data model
- OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
Supported Data Sources Features
Data sources that can be consumed by the application.
- MS Excel Workbooks
- Text Files (CSV, etc)
- MS SQL Server
- IBM DB2
- Cloudera Hadoop
BI Standard Reporting Features
Standard reporting means pre-built or canned reports available to users without having to create them.
- Pixel Perfect reports
- Report Formatting Templates
Ad-hoc Reporting Features
Ad-Hoc Reports are reports built by the user to meet highly specific requirements.
- Formatting capabilities
- Report sharing and collaboration
Report Output and Scheduling Features
Ability to schedule and manager report output.
- Publish to Web
- Publish to PDF
- Output Raw Supporting Data
Access Control and Security Features
Access control means being able to determine who has access to which data.
- Multi-User Support (named login)
- Role-Based Security Model
- Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Report-Level Access Control
- Automatic analysis of your business activities, compliance and business rules.
- Connect real-time to your data warehouse and repository for on and off database reporting.
- Minimize difficulties generating, validating and executing SQL code with the Query Tool and Invantive Producer.
- Cleanup, edit, parse and execute SQL queries over web services and multiple databases with one system.
- Execute SQL queries on IBM DB2/UDB, Teradata, MySQL, Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server and other platforms.
- Open pre-filled scripts optionally directly from the document management system.
- Access your databases over the Internet (HTTPS access) when used in combination with Invantive Web Service.