What is Apache Hadoop ? Apache Hadoop is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers using simple programming models. It is designed to scale up from single servers to thousands of machines. It is a open-source software for reliable, scalable, distributed computing.
If you are planning to make your career in Apache Hadoop and looking for a right resource then www.BestOnlineTrainers.com will be your answer as we have experienced Apache Hadoop trainers to provide Instructor led Online Training in Apache Hadoop.
Apache Hadoop Online Training Course Content :
Hadoop Development Fundamentals Training Course
- The problem space and example applications
- Why don’t traditional approaches scale?
- Hadoop History
- The ecosystem and stack: HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig…
- Cluster architecture overview
- Hadoop distribution and basic commands
- Eclipse development
- The HDFS command line and web interfaces
- The HDFS Java API (lab)
- Key philosophy: move computation, not data
- Core concepts: Mappers, reducers, drivers
- The MapReduce Java API (lab)
- Optimizing with Combiners and Partitioners (lab)
- More common algorithms: sorting, indexing and searching (lab)
- Relational manipulation: map-side and reduce-side joins (lab)
- Chaining Jobs
- Testing with MRUnit
- Patterns to abstract “thinking in MapReduce”
- The Cascading library (lab)
- The Hive database (lab)