Enterprise Data Warehousing
Business intelligence is an umbrella term that talk about to a variety of software applications used to study an organization’s raw data.
In calculating, a data warehouse also recognized as an enterprise data warehouse. EDW is a system used for recording and data study, and is measured as an essential component of business intelligence. Bilytica’s Enterprise Data Warehousing solutions help to convert your raw data into business intelligence so that it can be useful for your enterprise. With the help of our engineers leveraging our association with Oracle a top-down, bottom-up or metadata driven development method is used to plan strategic, scalable data warehouses that train users with dependable, exact, available and complete data from sources all across the enterprise. To make extensive decisions data gather from various sources.
Bilytica’s Enterprise Data Warehousing solution make sure that data combined is precise, well-timed, reliable, integrated, suitably detailed, efficient, and easy to obtain by the managers and it is secure than use Bilytica’s Enterprise Data Warehousing services.
Best of breed tools are used to offer a range of class-leading business-centric data marts, pre-built data warehouses and custom data warehouses for acute analyses and business-decision making:
Different kinds of tools offer a variety of class leading business centric data stores, pre-built data warehouses and custom data warehouses for important analyses and business-decision making:
- Data Warehouse Design.
- Metadata Management.
- Data Modeling.
- Data Quality Management.
- Data Migration.
- Data Transformation.
- Data Masking.
- Bilytica’s Enterprise Data Warehousing services provide optimized business information management and access, with data retrieval, migration, masking processes and streamlined metadata management.
- Open bus architecture is used for efficient and greater business agility.
- It provides faster decision support and business intelligence.
- Deployment of smarter and cost-efficient technologies with minimal disruption.
- Risk reduction along with improved data quality.
- It provides flexibility, high performance and ease of use.
- Optimal resource utilization as well as cost reduction.
- Scalability is done Enterprise-wide.
- Reporting and management of metadata is also provided by Bilytica’s Enterprise Data Warehousing.
- Provides high technology functionalities with easy implementation without effecting the rest of your system.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper