Supply Chain Analytics Solutions
Supply chain analysis has go forward into an art over previous several decades. In a challenge to observer results, and establish goals and metrics, most companies have turned to enterprise analysis and supply chain recording. Organizations identify the status, expenditures and secreted values along the steps in the supply chain, in an effort to improve resources, make sure client and partner satisfaction, and control costs.
The supply chain executive and other groups and individuals, with proper business intelligence, involved in several aspects of the supply chain, creating personalized dashboards, warnings to establish objective goals, key performance indicators (KPIs), monitor shipment systems, reports and other enterprise applications using a unified, integrated view of data.
- Issues are exposed before they turn into real problems by monitoring each phase of the supply chain with automated alerts.
- Information is analysed and shared with the production planners and suppliers in order for them to take the right action and regulate plans and schedules.
- Executives are empowered with the latest, integrated metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to analyse the inventory shortages, production yields, quality and services of vendors and much more.
- Critical supply chain details are analysed, for instance, transport and courier performances, inventory of warehouses, material demand/supply chain as well as the most reliable suppliers with outstanding balances.
- Report and analyse location and value with inventory investment, distribution details and current stock status.
- Stock levels and fluctuations affecting customer demand is also monitored.
- Generate reports to illustrate quality and plant, department, shift costs, monitor organisational efficiency and time-to-delivery.
- Track inventory age, patterns of routing, material usage, substitutions and product cycle.
- Optimise supply chain costs and resources along with evaluating trends and managing inventory and distribution and analysing vendor performance problems.
- Accurately forecast and plan with ongoing analysis of supply and demand during production and distribution.
- Shipping scheduling is analysed.
- Improve transportation and inventory planning.
- Transportation management efficiency is also increased.
- Just-in-time delivery metrics are tracked.
- Product demand is modelled.
Logistics & Routing Location Intelligence Analysis
The skill to pull data from different sources into one console is serious to fruitful distribution analytics. Our solutions let you do this, including incorporated geocoding, data combination and cross-data source activates, support for Warehouse Management Service mapping services, connectivity to external web services and integrated calculation support.
In this conception the logistics system that our solution attaches to includes information about fulfillment centers (FCs) and marketing locations. You can see the distance from the FC has been color coded, while size is based upon capacity. A link to web based instructions provided by Google is also included below.
SMA Impact Analysis
This view permits selling shelf management group to see SMA impact, at the rep visit level.
It could be used to estimate SMA expenditure or identify where there are chances to progress the supply chain process.
It could also be used in discussions with vendors on stocking effectiveness.
This view lets you estimate the SMA influence by Territory or filter to a specific brand by clicking in the text view on the top left. The wider the gap between Call Start and Call End, the more operative the representative has been.
Advanced Algorithms and Shipping Model
Many educational and practical approaches exist to measure product supply, inventory controls, customer order handling, billing or crediting and more. Our Solutions provide you a graceful and authoritative view into your current metrics and permits you to create new, modified algorithms.
Advanced Metrics Analysis
Supply chain analytics solutions often cover multiple software and logistics systems. Our solution take part easily with many of the most common data sources. Use our solution to gather views from many data sources so that you can highlight, filter and see developments, no matter where your data lives.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper