To appropriately compensate available leave and taken leave each firm needs to follow and administer leave policies.
Streamlining employee PeopleQlik’s Leave Management Software in Qatar gives you a golden opportunity to tackle multiple concerns in a single stroke. It eliminates busy work involved in leave administration and employee follow-ups, saving time and transaction costs.
When your company’s leave policy is enforced consistently, it improves transparency & employee satisfaction. PeopleQlik’s HR Software in Qatar automates everything from leave accounting, grants, to period closing activities.
A fully integrated workforce platform, designed to incorporate many existing business applications. Your business will benefit from increased productivity and greater profitability.
Features of PeopleQlik’s Leave Management Software in Qatar:
- Ease of access: if the system is available online through any web browser, employees can easily apply for leave and check their balances without wasting time at work.
- Ease of use: the user should be able to see their balances, look at the leave calendar and apply for leave in a few clicks. The system should be simple to use as well as intuitive.
- Visibility of information:knowing how many days of leave an employee is entitled to and how many days are remaining means that one can plan their leave easily without chasing the HR department for information..
- Data integrity: especially when dealing with larger organizations, it is important that the leave management system has a comprehensive audit log that covers all the actions on the system made by all the users. If there is any doubt about a transaction or a sequence of events, you want to know who did what and when, with minimal effort.
- Flexibility: the system’s features will determine the granularity of control you have on the process and how closely it will mirror your organization’s operations. Having a supplier that is able and willing to produce custom modules to fit your exact needs is also a benefit.
- Integration: how well does the system integrates into your payroll, time and attendance or HR module? Give this one some serious thought.