Sales Reporting and Analytics
Business Intelligence can help the sales manager, sales representative and sales director, to analyse results by SKU, customer, customer demographic, region, team, sales individual and product. The team can build a picture of sales, using an intuitive, single view of data, with data incorporated from other enterprise systems including production, sales contact systems, spreadsheets, purchasing, and other data sources. This data will help the team and the organisation to monitor and alter targets, do better forecast and anticipate results. With the help of our analytics solution you can understand your sales team and pipeline within clicks. Bilytica Sales Reporting and Analytics helps you find inefficiencies and abnormalities in your work along with optimizing your workforce and creating a “what-if” model of commission analysis for the next sales period. This is done!!
Bilytica Sales Reporting and Analytics provide with several added features and benefits and some of them are as follow:
- Align pricing policies and marketing campaigns with sales goals and objectives.
- Classify valuable customers and create customer profiles based on buying patterns, for example, the revenue customers generate, the cost of service, how much they buy and how frequently they buy.
- Sales resources are monitored and allotted more effectively with complete insight into performance by sales, region effectiveness and volume; directing resources to areas where they will have the best output.
- Trends in revenue are analysed with regard to product and/or region along with monitoring each region and product to determine where sales are fluctuating or decreasing.
- Streamline the sales cycle, rapidly adapting to ever-changing market conditions and monitor the sales organisation.
- Enhance sales performance, achieve revenue goals and identify the best clients, performance management features are integrated.
- Provide the sales force with a true picture of their client target in order to generate accurate customer profiles.
- Increase the market share by planning, implementing and monitoring campaigns.
- Allow efficient delivery to customers by fine tuning marketing policies for billing and shipping.
- Analyse sales by product, date and territory – all at the same time.
- Custom sales dashboards are delivered to staff, managers and field sales people in a secure web browser.
What If Analysis
A big part of managing sales is planning. How do you know whether you will meet your revenue goal? How much should you plan for compensation this quarter? How well are you rewarding top performers? What will happen if you change the sales plan? Using visualization and what-if analysis you can quickly walk through possible outcomes and manage your risk.
This sales dashboard lets you model changes in compensation, quota and commission. Here you are modeling a new plan with a base salary of $40,000, a quota of $600,000 and a commission rate of 10.6%. You can see that 6 of 41 salespeople are projected to hit quota and your cost of sales is estimated to be 21.6%. For comparison, the actual numbers from last year are also presented in the lower right corner.
Any software application can create a quota report. But how many allow a manager to create their own sales report, today? Bilytica analytics enables rapid creation of beautiful and accurate sales reports by any business user with no programming required.
Our solution connects live to your sales data so you can update your reports to accommodate the latest orders as well as territory changes, personnel changes or business rules – how are we going to report on that new incentive bonus?
See performance details by team or by salesperson with a quota dashboard. Here it is obvious that the Central region is underperforming. Drill down to the salespeople in that region, and you find that while many salespeople have already hit quota (the green bars), several more are far behind in the red region (gray bars).
In this visualization each bar is a bullet chart: the shading in the background indicates the percentage attainment of quota. Less than 50% quota attainment is red. The green zone shows 100-125% quota. If any salesperson attains quota, the bar for that salesperson automatically turns green. With Bilytica solutions you can switch from quota attainment as a percentage or a dollar value with just a click.
Sales Pipeline & Performance Analysis
Understanding corporate sales performance is key to determining what adjustments you need to make to your business today. Typical comparative analysis, such as year over year growth, is easy to do as a single calculation. But you also need to look at your performance historically, cumulatively and for every slice of your business. Bilytica analytical solutions let you assess sales performance from all these angles at once.
Here we’re looking at sales trends by region and product. The daily sales trend for each region is shown in the top view, and the orange line below shows a running total of all sales. Filter to the region and products that you are responsible for and save that view. Our solution automatically updates when it’s connected live to data, so when you log in tomorrow you’ll see your updated sales data right in your saved view.
Compare the current quarter’s weekly sales with previous weeks and quarters. This gives a perspective on the current situation using concrete numbers. The filters can be adjusted to see the impact of any line of business or region (call center) on the overall state of the business.
Weekly numbers show actual sales and orders, quarter to date sales and orders, and quarter over quarter growth. With Bilytica analysis you can also set a fiscal calendar.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper