Manufacturing Analytics Solutions
The manufacturing industry has experienced serious changes in past few years. Global competition is more noticeable today than ever before. Local or regional manufacturers can no longer hope to attain a competitive advantage based on location and geography alone. Pricing, procedure, quality, geographies and products drive the market and consumers are willing to purchase products from challengers to get ideal pricing or a superior, more appropriate product.
Decreasing profit boundaries and increasing raw material costs combine with government monitoring agreement policies to create a practically impossible manipulating act for even the most refined manufacturing enterprise.
- Price volume mix analysis is performed.
- Precise, timely sales and marketing analysis is ensured to analyse results of campaigns and sales team and individual success by category, region, marketing campaign, product and other factors.
- Cost management is guaranteed along with installed base tracking.
- Establish and monitor metrics with information coordinated with various systems to enhance production planning and control.
- Warranty claims and policies are monitored.
- Factory operations analysis is performed.
- Deals with all components and errands inside the supply chain including raw materials, shipping, distribution, billing, quality, performance, supplier relationships, and more.
- Guarantee quality performance, set up key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics and monitor results.
- Monitor results and set up objectives for shipping performance.
- Enable lean manufacturing initiatives by optimising all activities, waste, scrap, resource allocations, equipment maintenance and quality initiatives.
- Streamline throughput of supply chain operations by observing changes in demand, supply and transportation costs.
- Take timely corrective measures in weaker areas after analysing sales and marketing performance by product distributors, customers, regions and category.
- Address the issues of the manufacturing enterprise with effective financial reports, profitability by product and customer, sales and distributor performance, credit and billing analysis, cost and volume analysis, and inventory management.
Process and Production Analysis
Manufacturers today are challenged with many sources of data: workforce and order planning from the ERP system, demand information from MES systems, time and attendance records, panic and manufacture data from different equipment manufacturers, many PLC and SCADA systems. How do you relate these islands in an archipelago of related data?
We allow you to speedily blend and link alike data to gain deep understandings that would have otherwise taken too long to bother. By giving you the aptitude to analyze live data and ancient data without programming, you can answer questions ten to hundred times faster than ever before.
This console lets you explore the performance of a few dozen instructions filled by a manufacturer using its two machines. Browse through the orders that were filled on the left and see how fine the production run really ran by carrying together several data sets on a single dashboard. The Bullet Graph shows the major metrics that affect production (setup, downtime, run speed). Note how the differences in modification trend between the two machines. Why is Machine 123 running better than Machine 456?
Quality data is critically vital but extremely hard to gather. It often includes data from clients, machines and plants. Unlike other manufacturing analytics solution BI tools that need database knowledge or IT skill, through our solutions you only drag and drop to merger data in the same view. You can also combine many views on a dashboard to get the entire story on quality.
This dashboard lets you pick the facility by clicking on the map. Then you can see complete defect data for that facility in the top right view. In the lower right view you can see production-bars and defects-circles at that facility over time. Notice how high fault counts normally lead to lower production levels in the days instantly following the defect.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper